Wednesday 25 March 2009

Just a quick one...

I have been working on a LO of our house extension for the last few days but I can't get it just the way I want it so I took a break and did this quick page instead. This is me and my friend Alison. We have known each other since we were teenagers (yes I know that's not long LOL) and even though she doesn't live in Belfast anymore whenever she comes back for a visit it seems like she has never been away. I would love to see more of her so Alison, if you read this, you need to come over more often!




The quick page is by Digi Designs by Nicole, the Alpha is Pink Cookie from Free Digital Scrapbooking and the flower is by Kate Hadfield.

I am constantly amazed at the talent of all the digiscrap designers out there and the generosity of those who make their creations freely available. The digiscrap community is a lovely, friendly place and if you haven't tried it yet you should just throw caution to the wind and give it a go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi K, I still feel homesick when I think about Belfast, even browse the job pages every now and then. Do you realise it's been nearly 17 years since I moved!!!!!!!!! I think we will always have our friendship no matter how badly I keep in touch.
Luv ya