Monday 30 March 2009

Exploding boxes

I was at Oasis in the City in Lisburn Cathedral on Saturday, which was a kind of relaxation day for ladies. We started the day with delicious coffee and scones with cream and jam - yummy. There were craft stalls from local crafts people and I bought a lovely wall hanging for the kitchen that matches the colours perfectly (see http://jazzywindowontheworld.blogspot.com/ for a pic). There were also stalls for jewellery, Funky Feet lamps, paintings and music. After a leisurely coffee we had a variety of workshops available - I did exploding boxes and I will put up a Layout of the finished one later but for now here is a picture of the outside of the box.



In case you don't already know an exploding box is a scrapbooking project and each box tells a unique story. My story was all about HATS - check back later to see the layout.

0 comments: