Thursday 16 October 2008

I don't believe it...

How quickly I have become addicted to this digi scrapping. It is so cool to be able to make pages and show them so much quicker than scrapping the traditional way. Though I think I want to do both cos I do love to play with all the pretty papers, embellishments, ribbons etc and I do love the little extras you can only get on the 'real' thing such as pull-out books, charms, 3D effects. I have just discovered the DST site so am off now to have a look around there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha Karen! Found you on the DST blog train! Great blog BTW! Welcome to the digi scrap world!! Your life (and your wallet!!! ha!) will never be the same!!! Great projects here! And I'm like you - I still love to use my physical products....you should try hybrid - you'd love it!!! There are lots of hybrid projects on my blog and in my galleries and I'm on a few hybrid CTs. If you haven't ventured into the hybrid world and have questions, drop me a line!!!

Melissa said...

You're getting sucked into the vortex - LOL. I love digi for all those reasons too and you'll find people are really helpful and kind too.

Barb said...

Welcome to the digi scrap world!

Kerri said...

Hi Karen, welcome to the digi scrapping world - have you warned your family, that the housework may tend to suffer in the future!!! ;)
Love your projects so far,
CU around the digi world!
Hugs
Kerri