Monday 26 October 2009

Exciting News

Just wanted to share some exciting news......I am one of the lucky ladies chosen to be on the Weeds & Wildflowers Site CT. Check it out here. I am so pleased because I scrap almost entirely with Weeds & Wildflowers products cos I just think they are just so lovely and so versatile. Without Gina's Hodge Podge incentives I would never have managed to keep up to date with Project 365. If you are a digiscrapper who hasn't yet discovered Weeds & Wildflowers, then head on over there now and check it out. As well as fab products to make scrapping fun, there is a lively, friendly forum and loads of challenges to take part in.

5 comments:

kenandbelly said...

Congratulations! Woohoo!

Jazzy said...

and congrats to you too :)

Unknown said...

Congrats - well done!

I remember how I felt when I first made the WW team.

See you next week.

Ayak said...

Well done Jazzy xx

Jazzy said...

Thanks everyone