Friday 11 September 2009

The weird and wonderful hat brigade

I spent last weekend at the Liffey Descent in Dublin with my family. For those who don't know, the Liffey Descent is an international canoe race. It is 17 miles of mayhem, thoroughly enjoyed by all who take part. Needless to say, I was NOT taking part, just taking the photos LOL. Lots of the competitors dress up and wear funny headgear so I have made a layout of some of the weird and wonderful hats seen on the day. Congratulations to all who completed the race, and especially to those who raised a smile from all the spectators with their hat creations. Roll on September 2010!


1 comments:

mer mer said...

Hope you don't mind I post my blog link here. Just to welcome you to visit my handmade creation and art blog. Thank you!

http://meeer2.blogspot.com/